Skip to main content
Question

Pre-filled tools

• 16 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello

I am filling in a document and their is a section for Standard Fields.  My account does not have a access to create pre-filled tools.  I am trying to draw a line in a section of the document.

I think it says I need to upgrade.  How do I do that or is there another way to dray a line through a section of the document.?

Thank you so much

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Lara Schecter ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that you don’t have an option to draw, I understand you need to draw a line in a part of your documents and would like to use the pre-fill fields, is that right?

Please note that the pre-fill fields is included with certain plans only, for example our Standard plan: eSignature plans & pricing

For more information about the feature, please view the following link: Pre fill Document Fields

Drawing fields however is available for Business Pro plans or higher: Drawing Fields

If you’re the DocuSign Admin of a corporate plan and have questions about enabling a feature or if it’s available, please reach out to your DocuSign Account Executive/Manager. S/he will be able to provide guidance, information and pricing. 
However, If you are a DocuSign Web customer and are the DocuSign Administrator on the account (no assigned Account Executive/Manager), there are a couple of ways you can go. If the feature is available on a different web plan (for example, if you currently have a Standard or Personal subscription/plan, and you see a feature that’s available on a Business Pro web plan), you can go through the process of upgrading the account yourself. However, if you realize that the feature is not available on any web plan/subscription (or, aren’t sure), you should reach out to our Sales org at https://www.docusign.com/contact-sales or 1-877-720-2040.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Lara Schecter ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!