Skip to main content

Hi,

We use DocuSign exclusively for PowerForms...stand alone forms ready for people to complete as needed. We waste envelopes like crazy this way, so the Web Form is a nice alternative.

However, when someone completes a form using our PowerForm link, when they are done they get the option to download a local copy for themselves. They also get an email confirming the form was complete.

With the Webform, it seems to just go back to the webform after signing without asking if they want to download a copy. Also, a confirmation email is not being sent.

Is that functionality available? Seems like it would be crazy not to have that basic function where a person could download their completed form or get an alert that it was completed???

Hello @Firefly,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

We are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand that you want to set a similar configuration to your Webform as you have in your Powerform.

In the Webform creation flow, on the Signature Page, there is an option called Initiate Signing Session from email:

"You select the toggle to initiate a signing session from an email link. This action verifies the signer's email. After you activate the web form, select Open Link, Start, and add the signing information. Select Next to display the Summary page. The recipient goes to the email, selects REVIEW DOCUMENT on the email, and the signing page displays. If you don't select this toggle, the signing page automatically displays without going through the email flow."

The Signature Page is used to review recipient information associated with a web form. The page includes components such as the primary recipient, initiating a signing session from an email, enabling document field editing, adding additional recipients, viewing the template, and configuring template connections. The Signature Page

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @Firefly,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.