Skip to main content
Solved

powerform from a template that has two signers

• 21 August 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi, 

It won't allow me to create a powerform from a template that has two signers.The first one we don't know who it will be and the second one we do, enter your name and email. How should I place the signatories?

@mdaghero

With a PowerForm the initiator is always the first signer. It is not possible to change this routing order. There are limitations to PowerForms, e.g. document visibility is not supported.

You do not need to know the first signer, as they will initiate the process via the PowerForm link that you share with them. You should lock down the additional recipients, so the initiator of the PowerForm is not able to make changes as locked recipients are not shown to them.

The second recipient as well as additional recipients will be notified by email to sign the document as if you created the sent the document via the Docusign eSignature Web App.

@Michael.Rave 

Thank you very much for the response, I have been able to make the advanced configuration of signer 2 so that it cannot be modified. Excellent answer.