Solved

"The DocuSign credentials entered do not map to a user on the DocuSign Account connected to this Salesforce org."

• 22 December 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

I'm a Salesforce Admin, I implemented DocuSign in SF, and users can generate documents and send them to their clients. There's a specific Salesforce user that is receiving this error message: "The DocuSign credentials entered do not map to a user on the DocuSign Account connected to this Salesforce org."

In Salesforce, I checked the User Management section in the DocuSign Setup, and his user looks good (Status=Active)

Also, I checked in the DocuSign account (https://admin.docusign.com/users) and he's also showing up here with Status=Active.

Any advice on how to fix this error so this user can generate documents in Salesforce?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Community Expert 18 January 2022, 23:10

View Original

8 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Do you know if this user has another DocuSign account that might be getting in the way of linking the right account?.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

You can always create a case to have a Support agent work the case with you.

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

Userlevel 2

@Josue Goge​  Did you ever figure this out? We refreshed a sandbox and I'm trying to connect our docusign demo org to our newly refreshed sandbox. I've tried creating a new user, ensuring everything matches, clearing cookies and trying again. No dice.

If any other admins try they get the same message 'The DocuSign credentials entered do not map to a user on the DocuSign Account connected to this Salesforce org.'

CC @Christopher Alpizar​ 

Userlevel 2

I think I've got it. First disconnect org with the 'Troubleshooting' vf page. Then clear the fields on the user record.

• dfsle__Username__c
  • dfsle__Provisioned__c
  • dfsle__Status__c

Reconnect with DocuSign demo account.

Userlevel 2

@Callaway Cloud Consulting User​ Thanks for your reply.

Sorry, what do you mean "Disconnect org with the 'Troubleshooting' vf page"? How do I do that?

Userlevel 1
Badge +12

@Josue Goge​ It's a little tricky to find - page 145 of this document. If your production account is tied to a sandbox, it is difficult to untie. I preview this VF page and force it to disconnect. Is this the best way? Not sure. It works. I couldn't find another way.

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 4.07.23 PM

Userlevel 2

Troubleshooting page -

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 4.15.01 PM

Userlevel 2

@Callaway Cloud Consulting User​ Interesting! Thank you so much for sharing!

Userlevel 2

I know this thread is old, but we just upgraded from 3.5 to 5.2 and wanted to chime in and say @Callaway Cloud Consulting User's comment quoted below resolved this issue for me. I kept getting the error in the title no matter what I did (incognito windows, clearing cookies and cache, etc.) and I was able to connect the demo account after following the below steps.

I think I've got it. First disconnect org with the 'Troubleshooting' vf page. Then clear the fields on the user record.

• dfsle__Username__c
  • dfsle__Provisioned__c
  • dfsle__Status__c

Reconnect with DocuSign demo account.