Skip to main content

Hi,

We have a requirement to send the documents from Salesforce files section as an docusign envolpe to the customers. How can we achieve this

Hi @Jagadish,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking to add all documents in the Files related list as part of your envelopes created through the DocuSign for Salesforce integration, and I will provide you with the steps to set this up. To accomplish your goal, you will need to pick the “Attach documents from Salesforce record”>All documents option during the “Add Documents” step of the Envelope Template creation process. You can find detailed steps on this process below:

Create a Default (Standard) Envelope Template to Automate Your Contract Process

Step 2: Add Documents to Your Template

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @Alejandro.Ramos ,

Thank you for the reply.

We dont want to create templates, we want to upload existing files from files section.

Hi @Jagadish,

Thank you for following up.

I understand your concern, the use of Envelope Templates allows you to configure the process you are looking for. It will create an envelope whenever the custom button on your record is clicked, and it will add all files in your related list to it automatically, as long as you have followed the instructions provided above.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

​Hi @Jagadish,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!