Skip to main content

Docusign advertises pricing starting at $30 / user / month on their AppExchange listing (https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N30000001taX4EAI&tab=e)

My Docusign sales rep claims that the edition referenced on the Salesforce AppExchange doesn’t work with Salesforce. If that is true, then 

I can’t find published pricing for Salesforce editions. Any have anything with official pricing for Salesforce supported versions?

Hello @Chad Meyer,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this might cause you, I know the importance of having the correct information about the DocuSign for Salesforce integration; I understand that you want to know more information about the pricing and if the current version on the app is a working version.

I apologize for the lateness of the reply, there's no actual charge for the app, the message or the pricing that is showing on the Salesforce App Exchange is to inform the Salesforce Admins that if they choose to sign up as DocuSign customers, the user seats will cost $30 per User per Month.

Please be aware that the price may vary depending on the needs that you might have for the Integration or the date that you are viewing the information on the App Exchange, it is recommended to contact DocuSign Sales for more information. 

Please follow the link to CONTACT SALES, If you want to connect now, you can call 1 (877) 720-2040.

The version of the app on the App Exchange is our latest working release. We have not received any report that the current release is not working or presenting bugs or issues with the Salesforce CRM.

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @Chad Meyer,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.