Skip to main content

“ I want to display Account related Opportunities on DocuSign Status object “ I want know that Can we create Lookup filters on Standard lookup filed in managed package. I have created Custom Lookup filed to meet this criteria except this there is any way to meet this criteria. Thanks In Advance.

Hello @NaveenMadhav_Divi ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

You would need to add related lookup fields to the Docusign Status, Envelope Status, and/or Recipient Status, depending what status objects you want to see related data for. You may need to consider using Apex or Flow to populate the related record ID in that lookup field.

Also, please note that standard objects like Account, Opportunity, Case, etc. are already included as lookup fields on the Status object. If you do not see them, then  please update you package as it could be on a later version of Docusign Apps Launcher or Docusign For Salesforce depending on which one(s) you’re using.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @nathaly.monge,

You didn’t get my point, Sorry if there was any confusion in my question. I can see Opportunity and Contact on DocuSign record but my question is to see Account related Opportunities only.

As you know that the opportunity field in DocuSign object is Standard field and I want to use that to see Account related Opportunities only, As of now I am getting total opportunities are visible as there is no Lookup filters to see Account related Opportunities, So I just want to know that, is there any way to create Lookup filters on Opportunity Standard filed to meet this criteria.

TIA.

Hello @NaveenMadhav_Divi ,

Thank you for reaching back.

Apologies for the late reply. The creation of a conditional lookup is not possible in Salesforce using out of the box functionality (in other words, without using custom code.) Possible solutions could be the following but these would be considered custom solutions.

• To create a lookup to the Opportunity only if the record has a related Account would likely need to be using  lookup + a validation rule.
  • Another possibility would be to add the lookup but restrict visibility on a lightning record page using filtering.

As the above would be a custom set up, you would need to create a Support case to have it looked at by a member of our Professional Services Team or your account team.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!