Question

Docusign Integration with Salesforce and Sharepoint for document storage

Badge +1

Hello All, I am looking for integration between salesforce and docusign and Sharepoint for Document storage.

Document generation will be initiated from salesforce using Docusign, once document is signed I need another integration which store signed document into sharepoint. I wanted to understand feasibility of this integration  via docusign

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@Pallavi  - If you use Sharepoint Online, you can use the out-of-the-box DocuSign integration with Sharepoint. Change Where SharePoint Online Stores Completed Docusign Documents

Badge +1

@JohnSantos , does this out-of-the-box DocuSign feature available if document are generated in salesforce? Requirement is , Document is generated in salesforce using DocuSign and then signed document will be uploaded in Sarepoint online. here two integration involved.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@Pallavi - Yes.   It is part of the AGREEMENT ACTIONS in DocuSign and there is a record of the envelope completed once they are sent from salesforce to DocuSign for signature.  You might want to configure and test it on your Demo environment before you move to Prod.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hello @Pallavi

does this out-of-the-box DocuSign feature available if document are generated in salesforce? Requirement is , Document is generated in salesforce using DocuSign and then signed document will be uploaded in Sarepoint online. here two integration involved.

Within an Agreement Action Rule you can set a Condition when the agreements will publish to SharePoint. You may want to look into setting a condition based on an envelope custom field or document custom field value to make sure only envelopes generated from Salesforce are stored into SharePoint.