Question

preset outgoing email in Hubspot for docusign template

• 20 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

I have a contract that I need new customers to sign. Is there a way I can set up the same outgoing message on the DocuSign session within Hubspot CRM?

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hello @jojodancer

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you want to know if there is a possibility to send outgoing messages from your Hubspot CRM.

This integration is not owned by DocuSign, we do not have the necessary information to provide you with a proper reply, it would be best for you to contact Hubspot CRM support, however, to see if I can find some information about this, could you clarify what type of message are you referring to? is it a reminder message?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Badge +1

Hi,

thank you for your response.

The message is for when I send a document to be signed. It is the same message every time so I would rather not have to cut and paste it.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hello @jojodancer

I hope you are doing well.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I was not able to find anything related within the Hubspot CRM, you will need to contact their Support, however from the DocuSign side as you may know you can Use Templates.

Templates are a useful tool for streamlining the process of sending repetitive or similar documents. By using saved templates, you can easily create new envelopes with all the defined elements from the template. You have the flexibility to use the template as is or make modifications such as adding files, adjusting signing fields, adding recipients, and modifying messages.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @jojodancer,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,