Question

iManage Work 10 and DocuSign

• 8 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Afternoon all

We currently use iManage Work 10 as our document management system, and wondered if anyone using similar has integrated with DocuSign?

Thanks in advance.

Kenneth

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hello @Kenneth

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I know the importance of having the information displayed as needed. I understand that you want to integrate iManage Work 10 and DocuSign.

From the DocuSign end there is no pre-build integration created by DocuSign for iManage Work 10, have you tried to contact the iManage support team?

If yes, what was their reply?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Badge +1

Hi Christopher

Thanks for responding to my post. I’ll certainly take the conversation to iManage.

Kenneth

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hello @Kenneth

I hope you are doing well, let us know if you need further assistance with this, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.