Solved

my app isnt working and will just do the face id over and over and never open. Any ideas

Userlevel 4
Badge +6
my app isnt working and will just do the face id over and over and never open. Any ideas
icon

Best answer by Community Expert 3 April 2023, 22:49

View Original

13 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Can you uninstall and re-install the app? Do you have the option to use your password?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 2

Yes i have uninstalled the app and used the option of using a password and it does the same thing you just keep putting it in and still never opens the app.

Userlevel 2

I'm having same problem with the iphone app. It just started today. I have uninstalled and re-installed the app. It keeps asking for the touch id, which it will not accept nor does the passcode work. It just keeps going in a loop!!!

Userlevel 2

Mine as well for my iPad. This needs to get addressed as this is vital for business.

Userlevel 2

Hello,

There was a recent report of several other users having the same issue with the DocuSign app in iOS, which currently prevents iOS users from accessing the DocuSign eSignature mobile app through face recognition or via access code.

In the case that you would like us to update you regarding the ticket's status, please don't hesitate in creating a support case and referencing ticket ID IOS-21798. We apologize for any inconvenience and rest assured that our team is doing what they can to have this solved as fast as possible. We also recommend testing the app by following the steps mentioned in the following article: https://testflight.apple.com/join/MCxDxBAj

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

Best regards,

Userlevel 2

has anyone resolved this issue?

Userlevel 2

All of a sudden I can't use Docusign on my iPhone. It continues to try to use my face. I then deleted face recognition and it still isn't working. I've deleted the app and rebooted. I'm at wits end. Need some help, please.

Userlevel 2

This worked for me. Shared by another person in the 'Community' who got this reply from Docusign Support and it seems to work. Not sure why this is not the first reply from Docusign!

Here is the link to install test build, https://testflight.apple.com/join/MCxDxBAj

Please open this link on your iPad (or device where the crash is happening). This will ask you to install TestFlight app form App Store, and then you should be able to to install DocuSign's 3.18.100 version on your devices(s).

It will ask you which app to install, you select Docusign and it will override what you currently have. Doing these steps works differently then just uninstalling the app and trying again on your own.

Hope it helps you too.

Userlevel 2

It doesn't work. When TestFlight in downloaded to iPhone, it asks for a code to redeem and states that a developer needs to "invite" you. I think it's lame that DocuSign has an issue and the best they can do to resolve is ask people if they have deleted and reinstalled the app. All that does is treat the community as if we are a bunch of dolts with zero common sense. Unbelievable.

Userlevel 2

UPDATE!!! Once you download the TestFlight app, IGNORE IT and just download the DocuSign one shown under it. Once downloaded, the BETA APP does work correctly.

Userlevel 2

More users facing the issue today. Iphone repeated request Iphone PIN code to open DocuSign app. ​Unable to open after PIN provided

Userlevel 2

Louis Farese - what do you mean IGNORE IT? You can't. It asks you to accept. And what do you mean download the DocuSign one shown under it? I dont see that option. Can you please be more specific about the steps you used to get docusign to work on your app? Appreciate your time.

Userlevel 1
Badge +12

Hello,

Our engineers have informed us that the issue where iOS users could not get past Face ID, Touch ID or Passcode should be fixed by now, please try to update your DocuSign App in the App Store, if the update does not fix your issue, please create a case in Customer Support.

Best regards,