Solved

I can not get the app to open on my iPad. It won't load or keeps asking for my Touch ID over and over again and crashes. I have deleted the app a couple times, and restarted the iPad many times. What do I do to fix this? I am not impressed.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6
I can not get the app to open on my iPad. It won't load or keeps asking for my Touch ID over and over again and crashes. I have deleted the app a couple times, and restarted the iPad many times. What do I do to fix this? I am not impressed.
icon

Best answer by Community Expert 3 April 2023, 22:49

View Original

12 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Please confirm that your iPad has the latest software update and confirm that you are able to access your DocuSign account via the web browser within your iPad. If both of the previous options are true, please create a customer support case so that a tech expert can look into it: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 2

Same here last night , extremely frustrating.

Userlevel 2

I did do a full software update on the iPad yesterday as well and it did not correct this issue. I was able to access my Docusign account on my web browser and my iPhone but not my iPad. I use Docusign daily and have for 10 years and this problem started a week ago and has gotten worse to the point of not being able to use it at all as it will not log in using Touch ID. I reply on Docusign for all my contracts and this is vital that we get this fixed for my business.

Userlevel 2

Same problem here. Tried the following but nothing works:

Rebooting mobile

Rebooting app

Reinstall app

Reinstall touch id

Revoke docusign app via Docusign portal

Did anyone already create a case for this issue?

Userlevel 2

Same problem on my phone. When I launch app it repeated asks for FaceID or password then crashes

Phone is updated i have deleted and reloaded the app

no success

Userlevel 2

Hello,

There was a recent report of several other users having the same issue with the DocuSign app in iOS, which currently prevents iOS users from accessing the DocuSign eSignature mobile app through face recognition or via access code.

In the case that you would like us to update you regarding the ticket's status, please don't hesitate in creating a support case and referencing ticket ID IOS-21798. We apologize for any inconvenience and rest assured that our team is doing what they can to have this solved as fast as possible. We also recommend testing the app by following the steps mentioned in the following article: https://testflight.apple.com/join/MCxDxBAj

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

Best regards,

Userlevel 2

Please HELP!! i use doc u sign everyday for work. Need this resolved asap! I cannot find where i submit a case file.

Userlevel 2

Crystal have they resolved your issue?

Userlevel 2

Hi Everyone. Not sure where everyone is at this point but I spent time yesterday with support and they have a test app running that at least gets it working again. Not perfect yet for me but at least I can use it. I can forward the email to anyone who wants it. I sent it to Crystal and it is working for her now. Feel free to email me at idealwithneil@gmail.com if you want it.

Userlevel 2

This worked for me. Shared by another person in the 'Community' who got this reply from Docusign Support and it seems to work. Not sure why this is not the first reply from Docusign!

Here is the link to install test build, https://testflight.apple.com/join/MCxDxBAj

Please open this link on your iPad (or device where the crash is happening). This will ask you to install TestFlight app form App Store, and then you should be able to to install DocuSign's 3.18.100 version on your devices(s).

It will ask you which app to install, you select Docusign and it will override what you currently have. Doing these steps works differently then just uninstalling the app and trying again on your own.

Hope it helps you too.

Userlevel 1
Badge +12

Hello,

Our engineers have informed us that the issue where iOS users could not get past Face ID, Touch ID or Passcode should be fixed by now, please try to update your DocuSign App in the App Store, if the update does not fix your issue, please create a case with Customer Support.

Best regards,

Userlevel 2

Hi,

The Docusign app and it's TouchID / Passcode are working again. Thanks.