Solved

DocuSign Android App not Showing Recipient has Viewed

• 11 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

After having a DocuSign account for several years I just changed companies and opened up a new DocuSign account. I'm not receiving recipients viewed notifications in the DocuSign Android phone app which is a pretty handy feature. I've checked my notification settings in the desktop app and have them all turned on. Is there a way to get recipient viewed (along with the time stamp) like I had in my new account?? Thanks

icon

Best answer by Community Expert 15 August 2023, 22:32

View Original

3 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I understand you would like to receive DocuSign notifications on your mobile app.

Please note that the notifications of the mobile app can not be controlled within the app, please confirm that the notifications for DocuSign are turned on directly in your device by going to:

1. Settings
  2. Notifications
  3. Apps notifications
  4. Locate DocuSign and confirm it is turned on.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 2

My phone notifications are on. I'm talking when I go into the DocuSign app on my Android phone, it no longer says if a recipient has Viewed the document and what time (like it used to). It will only tell me when a recipient has signed. I like to check and see when a recipient has Viewed for obvious reasons.

Userlevel 1
Badge +12

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back and clarifying.

Unfortunately, in the Android mobile app, such a feature does not exist. The only way to see if a recipient has viewed the envelope would be on the envelope's history, and the mobile app does not support it.

Any feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always more than welcome. 

We’ll provide it to the Product team that is closely aligned with the area associated with the feedback. They will review it and determine next steps.

In the near future, we will have a Community section that is dedicated to customer suggestions/feedback. You all will have the ability to upvote on what’s important and needed. 

If you’re a DocuSign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request directly when you’re logged into your account. You’ll be able to click the “Give Feedback” button at the bottom of the screen in order to submit your idea.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!