Question

Power automate premium license warning when testing docusign

Badge

Hi,

I’m getting licence warning when testing simple power automate flow.

When i run it i get an error:

“The user '<my account id>' does not have a service plan adequate for the non-Standard connection 'Docusign'. https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2123710”

According to documentation i don’t need premium license to use docusign.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello @Hubert

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this might cause you, we are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand that when you try to test a flow with Power Automate you get a message that states that you need a license.

To clarify, the documentation that you are referring to is the same as the one in the link that you reference in your post?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @Hubert,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Badge

@Hubert The license error you are seeing is for Power Automate. In the screenshot you shared, you are using an HTTP action and that requires a premium Power Automate plan. The native DocuSign connector does not require a premium Power Automate plan. 

Hope this Helps!