Skip to main content

I want to modify the completion email through the xml resources. But this XML is huge around 19000 lines. Which line should I modify? I am using power automate but I think this is irrelevant.

Do you mean resource file of complete email notification?

FreeLink/甫连信息
🌍 DocuSign Partner | Partner Profile
🏆 2024 APAC Reseller Growth Partner of the Year
🔧 The first in APAC to pass the DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification.
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with on-premises systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Feel free to reach out for collaboration opportunities.

Yes,

DocuSign_EmailResource_22634931_en, this is the title of the file. I want to modify just the completion email text that now inherits from the previous email.

I see this [Conditional:SenderEmail]] but it appears 81 times in the document. I tried modifying it at a place that seemed like the completion email but it didn’t work.

@kokos

Please review the Docusign Email Resource File Guide, which has the information on how to work with the XML file and make changes.

Then find the right “data name” tag related to the notifications you want to edit and change them.

@kokos we can provide custom service for resource file. for example we customize the logo in different place and add a notice in the end of the email with red color for complete email notification. please let me know if you need this service. thanks.

FreeLink/甫连信息
🌍 DocuSign Partner | Partner Profile
🏆 2024 APAC Reseller Growth Partner of the Year
🔧 The first in APAC to pass the DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification.
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with on-premises systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Feel free to reach out for collaboration opportunities.