Skip to main content

I tried using Power Automate to update the text in Custom fields from my excel sheet into the template that I have created in Docusign, I tried importing the info of the Custom field by using the function “Get Custom Field Info” but I noticed that it wont import anything and it will still show as successfully run. I am trying to import the field info so I can put that info to run the “Update the envelope custom field” which will update the values of the respective custom fields. Can anyone help me with this please?

Hello @Luke.Power ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the process was not as expected, I understand you are trying to update custom fields in your Excel sheet.

The Get custom field info from envelope only reads information from the envelope (Field ID, Field type, and Field name). These values are then available in the Dynamic Content and are used by Update envelope custom field to update the field values. These pages in the Guide describe how these both work:

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @Luke.Power ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!