Solved

How to mandate two-factor authentication for all the users in Docusign?

• 23 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
How to mandate two-factor authentication for all the users in Docusign?
icon

Best answer by Community Expert 23 September 2022, 11:31

View Original

1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the DocuSign Community.

DocuSign's Two-Step Verification is currently only set at the User level, meaning that each user will need to enable it within their preferences, an Admin cannot enforce it. 

A suggestion we have is to use Okta for SSO, that way MFA can be enforced for your Okta logins, so it will be extended to DocuSign in that manner, but it would be solely an Identity Provider configuration. 

You might find the following information useful:

Two-Step Verification

DocuSign Single Sign-On Overview

Since we know that this is a useful feature to have, we have submitted an enhancement ticket to our engineering team.

The enhancement details are below:

Enhancement Reference#: ID-3745

Summary: Ability to enforce Two-Step Verification

Enhancement requests are prioritized off our Engineering workflow and release schedule, but we, I'm afraid don't have an ETA of the possible release date.

I, however, encourage you to keep an eye on our release site for future updates and fixes.

If you believe that you need further assistance, or require the assistance of a live agent, you can always create a Support Case to have a Support agent work with you. 

https://support.docusign.com/s/contactSupport

If you are not able to open a  Customer Support case via the above link, you can scroll  down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support.

Please click "Select as Best" below if you found the answer to be a valid solution to your issue. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Best regards,

Rebeca | DocuSign Community Moderator