Skip to main content

Did you know that Docusign has a new agreement template builder and you have access to it? If you’ve been manually drafting templates and then uploading them to Docusign, you’re going to want to check this out. 

Here’s how the Agreement Template Builder going to change the game for you:

• Easy Template Creation: You can now create and edit templates directly within Docusign eSignature using a simple drag-and-drop interface.

• Effortless Management: When business or legal requirements change, just adjust your templates right in eSignature—no need to dig up the original Word files.

• Smart, Data-Driven Documents: Customize your templates with conditional logic to show the right clauses based on document data. This means fewer templates to manage and more accuracy in your agreements.

Drop your questions or tips for using the tool here—let’s help each other out! We can’t wait to hear how it’s helping to streamline your workflows!

Hello!

I tried to use the Agreement Template Builder, but it is altering the format of my document. Is anyone else having the same problem?

For example: It’s a 4 page agreement, double spaced paragraphs and numbered. It has fillable lines for the recipient and signer.

Just viewing the page before I insert any fields, the margins are shifted, the fillable lines are shifted and completely spaced out, the paragraphs are re-numbered, and all the paragraphs are no longer double spaced. 

Thank you Sherinem for your inquiry.  Moving forward, I would advise contacting Docusign Support and submitting a case.  This will document the issue into our system and you can stay in the loop on a future fix.  Please see this article on how to Open a case in the Docusign Support Center.