Skip to main content

I have a docs file to sign about 246 pages, normally it works but starting from yesterday it only loads me the first 30 pages, then it is showing loading from page 30 onwards, so I can't click the Sign button. There is no change after 5 minutes so I think it is a bug and not a network issue. I also tried in incognito mode, VPN off/on but same result. There is no change from our code, we are using Auto-place with anchorString to auto place the sign tags.
You can watch the attached video to see the detailed description of the bug

We have noticed the same exact behaviour.

Hi, I have same problem. Any solution ?

Are you seeing this in demo or production? 

@AmyG We are seeing this in demo. We haven’t tested in production because we don’t want to burn a credit.

in demo

@trungduc74f1  Every PDF page is converted into an image during the signing session. The total count of pages, the number of tabs on each page, and the internet speed all affect how quickly pages load.

Without more information and a more thorough inquiry, it is very difficult to determine what went wrong in this case.I’d suggest opening a case through the Support Center and provide your AccountID, sample Envelope ID, and browser HAR recording.

Thank you!  

We had it in demo also, DocuSign fixed it now working again in Demo. Production was working . Try now see if it’s fixed for you in demo

Thanks @AmyG . The bug has been fixed

It is working now. Thanks

We are experiencing this issue currently; it does not appear to be fixed in all situations

I have the same issue at the moment. 
What was done by DocuSign to fix this? 

I have opened a case and described the issue to DocuSign support, but I have yet to receive a response. I sent steps to reproduce the error at 8:12 PM last night.  If an employee of DocuSign is monitoring community threads, can you please escalate the priority of correcting Case 14334316

As an update, as of this morning, the issue appears to have been corrected for us; I did not receive any information about what the underlying issue was or when a fix was applied. I’ve asked them to close the case.