Skip to main content

When I click "review document" on an docusign email sent directly to me, it right away takes me to the "authentication error page". It does not even prompt me to log in. I am otherwise able to log into the same email account that the docusign review document was sent to me but I cannot see this document to sign in my logged on view either. 

I have tried several devices, browsers and incognito mode. I have also had the sender resend me the document none of which has worked. 

I cannot access the document using the security code either

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to the DocuSign Community.

If you are clicking on the link sent via email notification and receive an “Authentication Error - Login information provided does not match” when you attempt to log in, it means that there is a mismatch between the email used to access the envelope and the account the notification was addressed to.

If the sender confirms that they indeed added the correct email, and your company does not have an automatic rule to forward emails, then there is a possibility that you have another DocuSign account linked to your email.

If you are not aware of having multiple accounts linked with your email, you can contact DocuSign Customer Support for them to check the information for you. Please provide the agent with your account number and the envelope ID, if you cannot retrieve the ID, please provide the 'Access Documents' security code, located in the footer of the email notification.

You might find the following information useful:

Authentication Error - Login information provided does not match 

If you believe that you need further assistance, or require the assistance of a live agent, you can always create a Support Case to have a Support agent work with you. 

https://support.docusign.com/s/contactSupport

If you are not able to open a  Customer Support case via the above link, you can scroll  down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support.

Please click "Select as Best" below if you found the answer to be a valid solution to your issue. Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Best regards,

Rebeca | DocuSign Community Moderator