Skip to main content

I have a document that needs to be signed by two parties but they share one e-mail address how do I go about the easiest way?  I have been sending it out once to one of the parties then when I receive it back I change the name of the signer to the other person and resend it again.  This makes a two step process is there a way just to do it in one step?  Can the envelope be sent out to two people on one e-mail? Would they not just receive it once? 

Hi DustinHenfrey:

You can send an envelope to two different people with the same email address. Enter the first name  and address. Then add a 2nd recipient with their name and the same email address (ignore the pop-up trying to change the name).

Mark where you need each to sign and send the envelope.

Let your recipients know that there will be TWO emails and will need to follow the link with their own name to sign (ie Person A follows the link and signs “person a” - but will not see an option for Person B’s signature. Person B will need to follow their link to sign).

Hope that helps.

MR1

Hello @DustinHenfrey ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!