Skip to main content

How do I keep the original set up and font when loading a document?

Hello, @Hans Tamsma 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

Could you give more details, pls?
What type of document you’re loading?

Can you show a screenshot of the document content (paragraphs) before uploading to the envelope and another screenshot showing how the document looks like after uploaded it to the envelope?

Thank you,

Alexandre

@Hans Tamsma

When you upload a document to DocuSign eSignature it will always be converted into a PDF.

In regard to fonts available, there is a list of supported fonts for DocuSign eSignature. If you upload a font that is not on the list, e.g. a custom font your company uses, it will be automatically replaced. It is not possible to use a different font or upload them into the account for usage due to legal regulations and copyright.

Dear Michael. That is very helpfull. Thank you very much!

Hello @Hans Tamsma ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hi, which are the cursive fonts that customers are signing with? I really like one of them and want to download it (if I can find it elsewhere) for my personal use. It’s not in the list above, all of those are “type” fonts - the one I’m looking for is cursive and has an “L” that reminds me of the I love Lucy “L”. Just curious.

Hello @Lulaesq ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you are looking for a specific font for your personal signature and use.

Now, this could be a style that is shown when creating your signature (“adopting a signature”): Change Your Signature

If the style you are looking for is not part of the list then it is most likely that the other signers uploaded an image of their signature.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!