Skip to main content

I have a situation in which one of our users wants to manually create envelopes for each of our clients, but rather than sending it to them from within DocuSign, she wants to obtain a URL and send it them in a regular email.  Each envelope will be personalized to the client, so PowerForms is not an option.  I’m fairly sure this is not possible, but i wanted to ask the community before I present her with alternatives.

Thanks,

Teri

@Teri.Maier 

You can personalize some of the information on a PowerForm.

Parameters to Pre-Populate Information in a PowerForm (docusign.com)

Thank you for your response.  However, I’m not sure that any type of template (which is necessary for a Power Form) will work - I have been led to believe that each client’s packet is going to be very different from the others.  Is there a way to upload docs to an envelope, add the recipients and signing fields, then obtain a URL rather than clicking Send?

@Teri.Maier 

You could do that for every template you create and generate an URL that you would share with the recipient. It would be a lot manual effort.  But technically, yes, you could create the link for your template.  

Hi @Teri.Maier,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.