Skip to main content

I am trying to resend an envelope as the next recipient has not signed the document and says that the link is not working; 
I have already had to correct this envelope once.  I needed to correct it a second time but  when I tried this the system did not allow that, so I am (hopefully) resending it as the previous corrected version

Having resent it, I am being told that they have not received it again.  Is this linked to the fact that the free trial has expired or should I keep trying? 
Does it time out?
Does the fact that I tried correcting it a second time mean that the system is now confused over the status of the envelope?

Thanks

Hi @AJW,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that your recipients are not getting the notifications for the envelopes you send them, but I will assist in correcting the issue.

Under certain circumstances, emails can be blocked by the recipient’s email domain configuration or can be marked as spam. You can find more details about these scenarios here:

Why aren't my signers receiving Docusign Notification emails?

If your recipient has confirmed that none of the above scenarios apply, DocuSign Support can help confirm the root cause of the issue. Please provide the envelope ID number in the case notes. 

How to find your document’s envelope ID: Where can I find the Envelope ID?

Regarding the envelope’s status, as long as you have either saved the correction, or discarded the changes at the end of the envelope correction process, it could still be in Correcting status. You can confirm the envelope’s current status in Agreements>Sent.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @AJW,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!