Skip to main content

Where can I view the reminder schedule once an envelope has been sent?

@aolson72 Make a correction to the envelope and select Advanced Options. There is a “Reminders” section that you can update/view and then complete the correction.  Note: Corrections can be made by the Sender, DocuSign Admin, user who has shared access to the Sender’s envelope (with appropriate permissions) and Recipients with “Allow to Edit” Recipient Type.

Also if you used a Template then the Reminders are inherited from the Template and when creating a new Envelope or Template the Reminders are inherited from the DocuSign Account settings that are available to the DocuSign Admin.

Thank you! Is there a way to view the history and upcoming dates a reminder will be sent?

@aolson72 Every envelope has an Envelope History but it does not show the Reminder settings nor when the next Reminder will go out on the envelope.  Excellent feature requests in my opinion.

Hi @aolson72,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

I wouldn’t say the answer provided a valid solution. There is no way to view the reminder schedule of an envelope. Perhaps an enhancement would need to be made to address this request. 

Hi @aolson72,

Thank you for following up.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us, and will gladly look into implementing the feature. If you’re a DocuSign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request through a support case, or by reaching out to your Account Team. We invite you to share your product suggestions and feature requests on our dedicated ideas page (https://community.docusign.com/ideas), where we can collaborate to shape the future of our product together.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards,  

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!