Skip to main content

Hello

Have just signed up for Docusign & when I send my document(envelope) to people red squares appear around the text I have written./inserted. I thought they might disappear when I actually send the document but, they dont.

Any ideas why the red squares are there and why they dont go away once envelope has been sent or how do I get rid of the red squares?

Many Thanks.

Hi Sarah! Do you mind sharing a screenshot of the red squares?

Hi Sarah,

So when you send the document to be signed are your sending it to yourself.

When you place fields on the document to be completed typically they are for the person so it sounds like the fields are needed to be checked as to who has the actions.

Like Jorgen said if you could share a screenshot of this it will help point you in the right direction.

Robert

Hello @sarah ,

Are you able to provide the screenshot that was previously requested? If so, please do so in a reply to this question so that we can further assist you with your issue.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Please find an example of what the person is receiving when I send my document to them.

The red squares don't appear on the document my end, they only appear when I send it to customers.

Thank you

Hello @sarah ,

Thank you very much for the screenshot.

The red squares you are seeing is normal, it is to indicate where the signer needs to fill out information and the red color to show that the field is required. These only show during the signing process, once the document is completed they will disappear.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!