Skip to main content

​I have sent 2 docusign envelopes but the recipients never received them.

On my end, it looks like all the required fields have been entered.

There are some common issues with emails that could be contributing....

1) Verify email address is accurate. I make the mistake alot with adding "com" address instead of "edu"

2) Have Recipients check Spam and Junk folders as the DocuSign emails can trigger automatic filters.

3) Firewalls, virus software or other applications could block initial DocuSign Notifications.

4) Recipients turned off their Notifications. Notifications can be disabled by the Recipients if they have a DocuSign account.

There are a variety of possibilities...here is a DocuSign article that goes over common items (as listed above an more)...https://support.docusign.com/en/articles/Why-aren-t-my-signers-receiving-DocuSign-Notification-emails

​Thank you for your reply and the article..

What if there is also nothing showing up in the recipient's Docusign inbox?

Farmer​ Envelopes are delivered based on the email address, which would correspond to the DocuSign User setup in the Account. So either they have multiple Accounts using the same email address or they never used that email address in connection with their DocuSign User. I see alot of situations where there are multiple accounts. I suggest opening a DocuSign Support case with the Envelope ID and the email address of the Recipient and they can check for multiple accounts as well as successful delivery.

Hi, Thank you. That was the problem as it turns out. The recipient had somehow setup two accounts with the same email address. It has been resolved now. Thanks again. Sarah