Skip to main content

Kindly advise how to set up a power form so the email subject on the executed DocuSign has the signers name in it.  This will be going out without a signer assigned only a role ….

I want this to not say signer but the actual person’s name

Hello, @Kerrilynne 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

Powerform is created from a Template. In the template you can have Placeholder recipients (roles) and Named Recipients (name/email already filled out).

Check how your template is configured.

When creating a Powerfrom from the template, you can check to the email entered by the signer must be verified so that will make sure the emails is valid. 

See the figure:

I hope that helps!

Best,

Alexandre

Yup all good, appreciate this. I cannot name the recipients name on the template only the Role as signer in the template because this will be sent via URL to 700 individual recipients….  But one time I accidentally set i tup where the signer had to enter their name and email before being sent to the actual document to be executed, then the recipients name showed up in the email subject line … hahaha but I don’t know how I did that….

Hello @Kerrilynne ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!