Skip to main content

I'm using the 30-day trial version of DocuSign Developer and encountering an issue where the PDF becomes blurred after creating an envelope and adding the DocuSign header to every page of the document. I don't want the DocuSign header in my document.

DocuSign Header

Is this the same for the paid version as well?

@sachinpowar 

The disclaimer on the top in red font right only exists in the demo environment and will not exist in the paid version.

The Docusign Envelope ID on the top left is a default setting, also present in the paid version. There is the option to remove the Docusign Envelope ID or change the location. It is not recommended to remove it, as it visually represents that it was signed with Docusign and can easily be connected to the Certificate of Completion. If you remove it, it is still embedded in the PDF, but accessing it becomes more difficult.

This Docusign Support article has more information on the Envelope ID placement.

Hi @sachinpowar,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!