Skip to main content

Hi there - I’m looking to see if anyone knows if it is possible to export an itemised list of template contents (ie list of document titles within a template). I’m aware of downloading the contents of the template to PDF or exporting data of reports/completed envelopes, but am not able to find if you can export a list of prepared templates and their contents.

My team and I manage 500+ pre-set templates for business use, and it would be handy to export an itemised list to better audit and maintain our account.

@Ash

That is an interesting question. You can export the template as JSON from the Docusign eSignature Web App, which will include all template related information, e.g. document titles. 

Leveraging the API and list template endpoint will get you the information for all templates at once, but you will need a developer to make the API call and transform the desired output, e.g. into CSV or any other file format that you want to work with downstream.

Hi @Ash,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.