Skip to main content

Sending original document send is working. The signer is unable to open the DocuSign. Internally and externally.

We are having issues too! Please advise. Thank you!

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience, however, to better assist you, can you provide further information?

Is the signer getting an error?

Is the document not loading?

According to the following link, there hasn't been any mention of a down time: https://status.docusign.com/

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

The signers are getting the following: The open ‘status bar’ is not fully loading.

cid:image001.png@01D9E58B.38476C40]

Cindy Morgan
Sales Administration Director
813-452-3899
cmorgan@fintech.com
www.fintech.com

​CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
​This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain trade secrets or other confidential information of Financial-Information-Technologies, LLC (Fintech). Any unauthorized review, use, distribution, copying, or disclosure of this email or its contents is strictly prohibited and may be subject to criminal or civil liability. If you have received this message in error, please let us know by email reply and delete it from your system.
Not loading

Best regards,

[cid:image001.png@01D9E58B.67AC24D0]
Investment advisory services are offered through Kure Advisory, LLC (“Kure Advisory”), a registered investment adviser. Poterack Capital Advisory is another business name under which Kure Advisory conducts its business. Kure Advisory does not accept orders and/or instructions regarding your account by e-mail, voice mail, fax or any alternate non-verbal method.  Transactional details do not supersede normal trade confirmations or statements. 
This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from your computer.

I am also having an issue. It will load to a certain point then just sits there and never loads the document. My client said it was slow loading for her but client was able to sign. Now, it will not load for me to sign. Please advise. Thanks.

The link given does indicate that there is a current issue.

[cid:image001.png@01D9E58B.B2727280]

Cindy Morgan
Sales Administration Director
813-452-3899
cmorgan@fintech.com
www.fintech.com

​CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
​This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain trade secrets or other confidential information of Financial-Information-Technologies, LLC (Fintech). Any unauthorized review, use, distribution, copying, or disclosure of this email or its contents is strictly prohibited and may be subject to criminal or civil liability. If you have received this message in error, please let us know by email reply and delete it from your system.

We are having the same issue.

Hello Everyone,

Apologies, the update of the issue in the link was recently added.

Thank you for the further information. 

We seem to have an issue causing documents to not load correctly if a recipient needs to authenticate on an Envelope. Furthermore, we have a bug number SIGN-37885 opened with our engineers. However, this should be resolved already. Please resend the envelope to your recipients and confirm if this has been fixed. Clearly, it has been not corrected for some of the users according to your experience.

Please open a customer support case and reference the bug number provided above: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you’re not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can scroll down the page to “More Support Options” and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." You will have different options to contact Support.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you.

Best regards,

Not loading. Tried all browsers.

We are having the same issue

This is not an answer but a question: Is DocuSign reporting issues? U

sers are reporting tags are not loading, customers are unable to open documents. if they are able to open the document they are not loading fully

We're experiencing the same issue. It's failing when a signer tries to open the document.

Just piling on so that I am (hopefully) notified when this is fixed.

Also hoping to be notified when this is fixed. My signers have not been able to load a document to sign for almost an hour now.

I submitted a new case using the Bug Number provided by Nathaly Monge<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/fA44CDkJMKU5mop5fkRTPp?domain=support.docusign.com

> - SIGN-37885

Cindy Morgan

Cannot load from ipad app or website. We are up a creek.

Same issue. Safe to say its down

Hello Everyone,

In the link provided there is a banner reporting the incident to which you can subscribe to receive any updates, I will provide the link again:

Also, if there are any updates to provide, I will be posting them in this thread regardless if you subscribe or not. Thank you for your patience, hopefully, we have this fixed soon, and apologies for the inconvenience: https://status.docusign.com/

Best regards,

This is a problem. I effectively have a potential new client who can't sign a contract. Very ineffective and potential of lost business. Can't open and neither can sign. Won't upload. When will this be rectified????? Not happy.

Docusign: You had one job....

Hello Everyone,

As an update, it has been informed that some users are able to sign using a Private window or an Incognito window, can you please try this workaround?

Please note that our engineers have detected the problem and are working on a fix.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

We tried icognito and it didn't work. Also tried clearing cookies & different browsers.

Hello Everyone,

As a recent update, the issue should be resolved, can you confirm this?

If you are still having the issue, please contact customer support: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you’re not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can scroll down the page to “More Support Options” and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." You will have different options to contact Support.

Best regards,

Nathaly - it is working in the Sandbox. I'm waiting for validation in the live system.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back.

It should be working for production already, please try clearing your cookies, if it still does not work, please contact customer support.

Best regards,