Skip to main content

Hello, I am new to your platform and I require help, I am trying to add a P12 certificate issued by a Bolivian company, I go to the signatures section and I cannot find an application that indicates adding a p12 certificate.

How can I add a P12 certificate?, please let me know.

thanks for your help

Hello @Mauricio ,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you are looking to add a P12 certificate to our platform, I’m so sorry to hear that the needed tools were not available for you.

To be able to add a P12 certificate you would need to be part of a Direct Plan as only Corporate accounts can support this feature.

If you do have a Direct Plan, you can find the steps on how to add the certificate below:

1. Check if an existing keystore from a Jetty or JAVA system is available.
  2. If an existing keystore is available, use it for the wildcard SSL certificate installation.
  3. If an existing keystore is not available, export a p12 certificate.
  4. If needed, generate a new p12 certificate from an existing keystore or other application.
  5. Download and install a certificate management tool such as Keystore Explorer or keyman.
  6. Open the keystore explorer software.
  7. Utilize the software to import and manage the wildcard SSL certificate.

For further information, I recommend you review the following article: Wildcard SSL Certificate Installation and Usage

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @Mauricio ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!