Skip to main content
I just purchased. When I uploaded my first document, I tried to review. Only the first few pages appeared. The rest are blank. Nice. Calling support was a waste of more time. It's just a computer. Hopefully someone here has already blasted through that T

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

We apologize for the issues the system is giving you with the documents you are trying to upload, I understand that not all pages are showing.

To assist you better, can you provide more information?

What steps have you already taken (customer supports advice)?

Can you try to flatten your documents prior to uploading? You can find the steps on how to do so in the following article: https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/How-to-resolve-a-document-upload-error-by-printing-the-document-to-a-new-PDF?language=en_US

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hi , Thanks for the response. Customer support line a waste of time. Nobody to talk to. I don’t even know what “flatten” means much less how to do it, and, what will it look like at the other end? Marc Schillinger

I am having the same problem. Normally you can upload a Word doc and Docusign will convert it, but the doc I uploaded (twice) only shows the first pages, even though it indicates there are more pages in the doc.

Chuck

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back.

Flattening a document or printing to a new PDF will just remove any underlying dynamics that could be affecting the document when uploading, the document will look exactly the same, please view the following article on how to print to a new PDF (aka. how to flatten the PDF): https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/How-to-resolve-a-document-upload-error-by-printing-the-document-to-a-new-PDF?language=en_US

Also, please try the below troubleshooting:

1. Clear cache/cookies
  2. Try a different browser(s)
  3. Try an Incognito window
  4. Try a different device
  5. Try a different Internet network, such as on a mobile device using data with Wi-Fi disabled.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

I have tried different browsers -- same blank result after page 4,. Uploading as PDF instead of Word gives the same result. Should not be necessary to flatten -- never was before,

Chuck

Flattening did not work either.

Only way I can see all pages is splitting file into multiple documents with only 2 pages each.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back.

Several users have reported this issue in the past few days, for some the workarounds above worked and for others it didn't, for those users a bug ticket was created (08/17/2023), our engineers inform us that it was already fixed, please confirm this in your accounts, if you are still experiencing this issue, please create a customer support case referencing ticket number NDSESEND-6846, so that our engineers can have visibility on this: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you’re not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can scroll down the page to “More Support Options” and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." You will have different options to contact Support.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,