Skip to main content
Question

I can't find "Settings" tap

• 22 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Why can't I find the settings tab? I want to access the settings tab, what should I do?

Please answer me….

@chohee yu 

You must be a DocuSign eSignature Administrator to see and access the “Settings” tab.

Hi there!

If the Settings tab is not available to you in your eSignature account, that would mean that your user account does not have the necessary Administrator-level permissions to view the Settings tab.

Only users who are configured in the ‘DS Admin’ permission profile or that have a ‘Delegated Permission’ that allow them to access the Administration area of eSignature will see the Settings tab at the top.

My suggestion might be to contact your eSignature administrator at your company and request your user profile to be updated to include the Administrator-level permissions you require.

More information about permission profiles can be found on the Support article below:

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=pof1583277362435.html&_LANG=enus

Hello @chohee yu  ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!