Skip to main content

I need to know how to stamp my Architectural and engineering drawings using Docusign?

How to navigate the to use my stamp for architectural  state license stamping?

@Rabbani Muhammad

Did you check in the ‘help’? 

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=jux1643235969954&topicId=dys1578456666697.html&_LANG=enus

is this what you needed?

Manage Stamps

Jun 12, 2024

2 min read

TagsDocuSign eSignatureeSignature

Docusign Stamps helps users apply a stamp as their signature, official approval, or organizational acknowledgment on documents.

In Japan, Docusign supports eHanko, helping signers upload and use their personal Hanko as a signature. You can add personal stamps to your profile and use them when signing documents with a Stamp field.

You manage your personal stamps in your Docusign My Profile in the Stamps section.

myprofilestamps.png?token=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJjdXN0b21lciI6ImRvY3VzaWduX3Byb2R1Y3Rpb24iLCJleHAiOjE3MTgyMjM3MTQsInNoZWFmIjoianV4MTY0MzIzNTk2OTk1NCJ9._hkJgS-ZCpN5rE5qpE0WZ_JYavAj9WA4XWXk1j7QdDE&_LANG=enus

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some of the options discussed in this help topic. For more information about which options are available for your account, check your account plan or contact Customer Support. Visit our Contact Support web page for contact options to reach Customer Support.

To add a stamp.

1. In your Docusign account, select your profile image and select Manage Profile.

The My Profile site opens.

2. Select Stamps and complete the authentication challenge by entering your account login information.
  3. At the top of the Stamps list, select ADD STAMP.
  4. Upload your stamp by dragging and dropping the file into the Add Stamp dialog box or select BROWSE to find the image.
  5. Use the provided controls to adjust the appearance of your stamp.
    • Image crop. By default, your stamp uses a circle crop. If your image is square, select the crop dropdown and select the Square Crop option to switch to a square window.

Tip: For the best results, your image should be square with a 1:1 aspect ratio.

• Scale your uploaded image. Use the slider to scale the image to fit within the shape window.

Hi @Rabbani Muhammad,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!