Skip to main content

I have looked on support pages and youtube tutorials, but it seems like docusign has changed their UI since the support pages were created.  How can I upload a template?

On the TEMPLATES tab, click on the yellow NEW button on the left side of the screen.  Assuming you have template Create permission, the Upload option should appear in the menu below the button.

https://imgur.com/2LzmDyc

For some reason, there is only a "Create Template" button, rather than the new.  I can't find a UI that looks similar to this on any of the support pages.  Is there a setting I need to change to get the "NEW" button?

That user interface looks like a newer DocuSign UI geared toward new users.  In that UI, I haven't ever seen an upload option.  I don't think there's a change you can make to switch the UI, so you may need to contact support.

I was able to fix this by enabling an account setting. Go to Settings -> Sending Settings -> check "Enable template upload." Then follow the instructions in the tutorial: Templates -> click dropdown on "NEW" button -> Upload Template.