Skip to main content

I purchased a 1 month plan without any annual commitment back in November just to get a one time 5 envelopes to send for that month and I noticed Docusign keeps charging me every month on my credit card since then even though my envelopes have expired and are now at 0 after only using 2 in reality.

I can’t change my plan nor downgrade nor cancel anything as there aren’t any options on my profile nor does it seem like I have any active subscription, yet again, I’m being charged monthly on my credit card for nothing in return and I can’t log in to the support case page to open a ticket…

Please help!

Hello @Eli,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you, I know the importance of stopping the recurrent charges that you did not sign up for; I understand that you want to know how to open a case with DocuSign Support

To open a support case with DocuSign, log into the DocuSign Support Center using your credentials. Select your profile image, then click on "Manage Cases" and "New Case". Choose a category and sub-category for your issue, complete the case form, and submit the case. Case statuses include Open, My Action Required, Pending, and Closed. If your case is closed but the issue persists, open a new case and include the case number of the closed case in your comment.

More information at How do I open a case in the DocuSign Support Center?

However, since you might not be able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can find below the available phone numbers to contact Customer Support:

• Please see the following announcement regarding important changes to
    Docusign Live Inbound Phone Support:
    https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/Upcoming-Changes-to-Live-Inbound-
    Phone-Support?language=en_US

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @Eli,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.