Skip to main content

When I send a test document with two signers, and 1 signs, I don't receive a notification and I can't find the setting to get alerted upon a signature in Settings or My Preferences. What am I missing?

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

I appreciate you sharing your concern. At this moment the only recipient action that generates a notification to the sender is viewing the document, and not necessarily signing it.

However, our engineers are aware of the limitation and are currently looking to implement this in the future.

I encourage you to keep an eye on our Release Notes, where you will be notified once the feature has been rolled out.

Release Notes

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Thanks for the response, Alejandro. I'm shocked this isn't already a feature. SignNow and PandaDoc have this capability.

Do you have a recommendation for a workaround?

Our business needs to know the moment each signer signs, so this is a vital feature missing for our business.

Hi,

Thank you for following up.

The only workaround would be to include the sender as a carbon copy after each signer in the signing order, in this way, an email will be sent once each signer has completed their action.

Please don't hesitate in letting me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!