Skip to main content
How to edit customer's information?

Can you be more specific on the Use Case, what you are attempting to "edit"? Are you looking to change an envelopes information after it was sent, or change Contact information on a Recipient?

How do I delete a contact? I have put the wrong email address for a client in my contacts.

Go to your Profile pic in the upper right after login , then My Preferences, then Contacts from the left side menu. Here you can locate and delete or edit your Contacts.

I also need to edit a recipient emal address. I don't have a My Preferences option available. I have My Profile, My Account, and My Settings. None of those have either a My Preferences or Contacts option. Any other place I should be looking?

My first thought is to check with your DocuSign Admin and see if they may have somehow restricted access.

Second try the following....

1) log in to DocuSign

2) in the URL of the browser, paste the following after the ".com" address:

/preferences/general

The entire URL should look like this (or very similar) :

https://app.docusign.com/preferences/general

The above URL is just a shortcut to get to "My Preferences". Once there, you'll see General in the left-hand menu. The Contacts link is listed below that.

If you get an error it might tell us more regarding why you do not see "My Preferences".