Skip to main content

How do I add the Knowledge Based Authentication to documents I’m sending out? I upgraded to Business Pro for more options, but it only gives me the option to send a verification code. I do not want to just send a code.Thanks!

Hello, @MSnow 

Welcome to the Docusign Community! 

It’s good to see your question here!

First of all, you need to enable the authentication in your account, see the figure:

Then your sender can choose to add an authentication via Knowledge Database, SMS, or Phone.

See a figure:

I hope that helps!

Alexandre 

I don’t have those options, only to send SMS.

Is there another box that should be checked? I don’t have WhatsApp.

Thank you!

Hi @MSnow,

Thank you for following up.

The reason why the option is not available when sending an envelope is that the feature is currently disabled in your account configuration.

It is important to know that Id Verification and alternative delivery methods such as SMS Delivery, are sold as add on to our plans.

If this feature should have been enabled by default as per your contract, DocuSign Support can assist in turning it on on the account’s back end.

To do so, please create a new support case, by filling out the form provided below:

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!