Skip to main content

After creating new accounts, our user sends files to the docusign email address, which then will convert it to a docusign format so it can be emailed out to the signee. The users typically review the form to see if the signature tags are there before sending it off to the signee. They have noticed some forms never created signature tag for the signee to sign.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

The fastest option would be to Forward the completed envelope, please see Forward Completed Envelopes.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi, when I click on the hyperlink, it opens up in a new tab but it just spins forever. Could you copy and paste the info here, if possible?

Hello,

1. From the Manage page, locate the completed envelope that you want to forward by clicking the Completed Quick View, and then searching, filtering, or simply scanning the list.

1. Click the action menu for the envelope and select Forward.

1. In the new envelope, the completed documents are present and renamed to include the prefix "FWD:". You can add documents or apply templates as needed.
  2. Add recipients to the new envelope and fill in the message details. The message subject becomes the envelope name in your account, and the message is included in the email notification sent to all recipients.
  3. Click NEXT to add fields for your recipients.
  4. The previously completed documents retain all information and signatures committed on the original envelope; you cannot remove or change any of this detail.
  5. Add fields for your recipients as needed.
  6. Click SEND when you're ready to send the new envelope.
  7. The envelope is sent to the recipients you defined. They can see all the information and signatures that were on the original documents, and complete their assigned fields.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

How can I see a Docusign that I processed? I usually print a copy but I forgot and wanted to pull it up