Skip to main content

Hello,

Google recently moved their beta solution to production. As a large google workspace consumer, I started getting questions immediately: how does it compare with DocuSign?

I would be very interested to hear your thoughts

https://workspace.google.com/resources/esignature/

Thanks

Hi @Juan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Docusign Community.  

In comparison to Google’s electronic signature solution, our eSignature application offers a more robust selection of features when it comes to recipient identification processes, field types, delivery methods, third party integrations, and others. 

It is also a must to mention the addition of our new Intelligent Agreement Management AI-Powered software. This solution will allow you to integrate and automate your document lifecycle processes in a whole new level. This new product includes Docusign Maestro, Docusign Apps Center and Docusign Navigato, these applications will provide you with new options to automate generation of documents, sort and structure existing data in your agreements, as well as offering a new a flexible way to interact and manage your documents with our Docusign Maestro Workflows. 

More information on these topics can be found, here:

What kinds of Recipient Authentication are available?
Streamline your process with our 900+ integrations

Field Types

Top 10 eSignature Use Cases for Small Businesses
Introducing Intelligent Agreement Management
Docusign Intelligent Agreement Management

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!