Skip to main content

Hi,

Do you know the specific fonts face and size provided by DocuSign when we use typed signatures?

Hi @Jhudson !

Some of the fonts used are known fonts, while others were developed/adapted by Docusign.
You can check them all by accessing the Settings > Signing Settings > Signature Adoption Configuration > Signature Styles menu.
See more information in this article: Signature Styles

Regarding the font size, this will vary a lot, as in addition to the document resolution influencing it, the sender can increase or decrease the size of the signature field.

Let me know if I helped you with it!

Hi,

I don’t see the Signature Adoption Configuration menu. This is what I am seeing.

Hi @Jhudson,

the feature Signature Adoption Configuration is not available to all plans, I’m sorry to forget to mention it.

I can share with you a screenshot of all signature types (except Japanese). Is this work for you or do you need more information?

If you’d like more details about it, you can create a demonstration account for free and create and test it. To create a demo account, please access: https://go.docusign.com/o/sandbox

Hi @Jhudson,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!