Skip to main content

DocuSign sends the final version of the signed document (envelope completion email) automatically send to all signing parties. Is it possible to automatically send the “envelope completion email“ to other users who are not either senders or recipients?

Thanks,

Ibrahim

@ibrahim.khalil Yes, add all of these type of Recipients at the end of the Recipient workflow as “Receives a Copy”. I suggest using Signing Order, and if you have , for example, Recipients 1 through 5 in Signing Order 1 through 5, you then add Recipient 6, 7, 8 etc as “Receives a Copy” (You can use the same Signing Order # for multiple Recipients). Once the final Signer (Needs to Sign) takes action then all the copies execute as well as the envelope completing which triggers the completion notifications

Remember to set the order, or else parallel signing might happen

Hi @ibrahim.khalil,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!