Skip to main content

Instead of DocuSign telling me when someone views and opens a document, it would be way more useful if it told me when someone signed the document. Is this possible? Current settings:

@Abe - Not for each recipient.  Only when the envelope is completed.    However, you need to look at the settings from your preferences. 

I believe the screenshot you sent was from the settings preferences for the entire account.   Every user added will have the settings you set there. That’s why it says, “For Senders” and “For Signers”

I am specifically looking for an option to receive email notifications only when a document is signed, not when it is merely viewed or opened.

Could you please clarify if there's a setting in the preferences that allows for this specific type of notification? If so, could you guide me on how to configure it?

@Abe - There is only one option when the envelope is completed.   If there is just one signer, it will complete.  But you need to look at your Preferences.

Hi @Abe,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!