Skip to main content

I have a situation where I have multiple documents going to the same person for signature in the same envelope. It appears that the signor has to click through each individual field to sign each document. So they are signing/clicking through 20 different times in the same envelope. 

Is there a setting or an easier way where they can sign one time but the signature and date fields get copied to all other signature fields in the envelope so they only have to sign/date one time instead of having to click through each of the 20 signature fields separately? 

Hello @voconnor ,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community, we are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand you want to know how your signers can easily sign multiple files at once.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you, unfortunately, there is no option to achieve this, the signers will need to click on each signature field to complete the envelope. You can change the Auto Navigation settings to Navigate to required fields to expedite their signature process, to change these settings you will need to be an Account Admin, the setting is located on the Signing Settings in the Settings Tab. 

How do I auto-navigate an envelope?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some of the options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @voconnor,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.