Skip to main content

Hi, 

I have a problem when downloading the completed file. 

I would like to download the file in a way that the certificate and the document is combined in one file only. 

If I cklick on “combine PDFs in one file” at the download option only the document is downloaded without the certificate. 

Please let me know how to solve this issue. 

Thank you! 

@Katja

The combined download of documents and certificate of completion (CoC) may not be available in certain accounts. This may not be supported, as the document merge would remove or invalidate digital signatures, e.g. AES or QES. This applies to all signature types, if the account is enabled for Standard Based Signatures even if you send out envelopes that only contain the standard electronic signature. Same applies to accounts with the CFR Part 11 module enabled, regardless of the signature type you are using. To prevent the combined download to create documents with broken digital signatures combined download is not available on those accounts and downloading the ZIP file, which will contain all documents and the CoC as individual files is the solution and best practice.

If you have only the standard electronic signature enabled in your account, then this could also be related to the account configuration itself and something your DocuSign eSignature Administrator is able to enable for you.

Hi @Katja,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!