Skip to main content
Docusign said a document was completed but only one of the 18 pages was signed. 1. How did this happen? and 2. How to resend envelope? Do I need to recreate completely?

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

I am sorry to hear that your document was not signed in full by your recipient, but I will gladly help you prevent this from reoccurring.

In most cases, this behavior is related to the missing signature fields being marked as not required.

An alternative to this scenario would be if the signer adopted a blank signature. However, this would only apply to your case if the page that was signed was completed by a different recipient.

If the envelope was already completed then you will need to recreate it in order to capture all the desired signatures.

It is important to double-check the signature fields to ensure that you have marked them as required fields, you can confirm this in the Field Properties menu displayed on the right side of the screen after clicking the field to edit.

You can find more details on how to copy your envelope and how to edit your field's properties, here:

Copy Envelopes

Edit Field Properties

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!