Skip to main content

If a document is not signed, and it’s been over a year, how do you locate it?  I can only search for up to a year.

Hi @jmarques !

By default, the Manage tab only shows envelopes from the last 6 months, but you can change the filters to expand the view and search. To do this, simply access Manager > Filters > and change the "Date".

For more details, see the following article: Why are envelopes missing from my inbox?

Let me know if you were able to locate your envelopes!

Hello, @jmarques 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

By default, an envelope expires after 120 is not signed, however your Admin may have changed such configuration leaving an envelope as Waiting for Others for more time, a year or two, for example.

If you’re the sender, Have you tried to click in the Manage page, select on the left the folder Expiring Soon then on the top right corner click in the Search bar, change the Date filter for “All”.

Supposing you are the sender for such envelope, you can select the Sent folder then do the same search with the Date Filter as “All”.

Another option is running a Envelope report under the Reports option in the menu bar. There you can select the Envelope report, change the filters including envelopes’ status and Date.

I hope that helps!

Alexandre

Thank you, I will take a look.

Joni Marques

Sauer Construction

Hi @jmarques,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.