Skip to main content
Do you have a step by step process we can use as a written SOP so our office can edit an existing template (i.e. add pay amount or a note) or the recipient's name and then email it?

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

I understand that you are looking for documentation that describes the template editing process and I will gladly provide you with it.

You can find a detailed guide on how to edit a template, here:

To edit a template

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

This did not quite answer my question.

I know how to edit. Do you have the ability to pull up our account?

We have new hire document templates that we email to perspective hires. The templates vary by position. We need to go into the template and add the potential hires name, hire pay, start date and any other details without overriding the template itself. We then send the document out to the new hire with the specific information on it as it relates to them.

This is what I’m needing detailed direction with.

Hope that helps.

Thank you

Robby Pickett
Magnolia Green
601-632-4733 (office)
601-934-3536 (mobile)

PLEASE NOTE…..WE HAVE MOVED!!!
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR RECORDS FOR OUR NEW CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW:
Mailing/Invoicing: 302 Hawkins Crossing Rd, Meridian, MS 39301
Physical: 398 Hwy 11 & 80, Meridian, MS 39301
Please send Text Message Requests to 601-632-4733 or 601 Go Green
WE INVITE YOU TO VISIT OUR NEW LOCATION!

Hi,

Thank you for following up.

In that case, the closest option available would be the guide on how to start an envelope based on a template.

As part of this guide, you will find an instructional video with a detailed walkthrough of what a template is and how it is used within eSignature.

Including the steps on how to fill any recipient fields included in the template or add new fields during the envelope creation process, which will not affect the template itself and only the envelope being worked on at that moment.

Use a Template To Create an Envelope

Please don't hesitate in letting me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!